Thursday, December 2, 2010

C4T #4


I was assigned to Langwitches Blog. This blog is run by Silvia Tolisano.  This is her history posted on her blog. "I was born in Germany, raised in Argentina and am living in the United States. I hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish with a Minor in International Studies and a Masters in Education with an emphasis in Instructional Technology."
I really like her blog and I have added her to my PLN. She provides A LOT of information. The post I first posted on was Skyping. She provided detail instructions on how to use skype and she even went a step further to create handouts to use in the classroom when teaching about skype. LOVE IT!


The second blog post I commented on was about Wall Blogging. It was a way they used paper blogging to prepare students for real commenting on blogs. They used push pins to “post” a handwritten piece of paper about their reading and added a few questions at the end. They also wrote a poster with “commenting guidelines” in addition to two images and books and a Venn Diagram poster (to compare and contrast the two stories). She also posted a bunch of pictures of the students doing the exercise. This was a great post also. I will definitely keep up with this blog. It has a lot of useful information. Everyone should check it!
http://langwitches.org/blog/2010/11/26/preparing-students-for-commenting-with-wall-blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment