Thursday, December 2, 2010

C4K Assignments






 #8 We were asked to comment on blogposts by Room 7 in New Zealand. The class was studying insects. Taiaha talked about a butterfly that he encountered. He did a really good job talking about his butterfly. He spoke very clearly for such a young student. He also did a really good job drawing his picture.
Room A4 at Papatoetoe East Primary School

#9 For this assignment, I got Rani a student in New Zealand. She talked about Diwali and how they celebrated. I also watched a video they made about Rangoli patterns.Rani was very excited about discussing Diwali in a video.





 #10 Flat Joel
Mrs. Colin's class is doing a Flat Stanely project. I commented on Flat Joel. I told him my son did this project 6 years ago in kindergarten. It was exciting to see where Flat Stanley traveled. His Flat Stanley traveled all the way to Iceland, because his Uncle Tony was there on a military trip with the Air Force. I also like the way the class used their own pictures that they drew of themselves instead of making all Flat Stanleys. I will do this activity with my students, when I get a classroom.


#11 Clare's Blog

Fish
 Clare went fishing with her Father and sister. She wrote about her experience fishing. I commented and told her that I have never been fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment